Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmassy Dining Room Chandelier

I have decorated my dining room chandelier the same way for the past 4 or 5 years. Usually like this.
I usually have a red and green plaid shades for the lights. Not sure why I didn't put them on the year I took this picture.
Well, this year I wanted something different so I remembered something I found on my brilliant blogger friends blog, Anythingology . She has a post about how she adds bling to her chandeliers. (she has a great blog and the best ideas... spend lots of time there and become a follower) Its just brilliant and makes me wish I had thought of it.
So using her method I got some cheap bead garland from Hobby Lobby for half off ( $1) and a pack of glittery green snowflakes for half off too. I re-used that ancient greenery in the picture above and here is what I came up with.

I like it much better now.



 Cheap sparkly ornaments

Next year it will be so easy to put up. Just a few minutes.
Have you gone to Anythingology yet to see how I did this? tsk tsk tsk. OK. Finish looking at my pictures first then go. My links do open in a new tab so you wont go wandering from my blog too soon :)


The end.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the shout out Lizzy! Your chandelier looks awesome!

Post a Comment

I would SO love to hear from you!