Thursday, June 9, 2011

Easy Drawer Ribbon Holder

Just a simple organizational project today. I decided to use one drawer in my craft dresser just for ribbons. Now, I don't use ribbons a whole lot so this works very well for my small stash. I just used cafe curtain rods. I think if I had it to do over again I would have used tension rods, but these work fine.
I just screwed the hardware right into the sides of the drawers. I had to use shorter screws than those that came with it though.  To add or remove a spool you just lift it off of the pins that the rods rest on.
That's it! An easy storage solution for my ribbons.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is such a great idea! I might have to borrow that one from you.

shaejus said...

brilliant love it, def gonna use it

Post a Comment

I would SO love to hear from you!