Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I won a book!

I opened my email this morning and found this from Trish over at Trish Perry's blog:
"Congratulations! You won today’s drawing on my site for the signed copy of  Mary Connealy‘s  novel, Sharpshooter in Petticoats."

Photobucket

Woo hooo! Mary Connealy happens to be one of my favorite authors. Her books are so cute and comical. I cant wait to read this one!
Thanks Trish!
If you like Christian Fiction visit Trish's site. She is not only an author herself, but she does interviews with other authors and gives away one of the authors books with each interview. Check it out.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some reason when I look at that book cover, I see your head on that woman's body. I can totally imagine you wearing a prairie dress and toting a shotgun.

Unknown said...

haha.. heck ya!

Post a Comment

I would SO love to hear from you!