I knew I could make my own, but figured it would be too much trouble. A few weeks ago I decided to see how the old cover was attached. I noticed that it was just a cord that was threaded through the serged edges of the fabric, pulled tight, and wrapped around that little green thingy you see below.
After it was all threaded I placed it on the ironing board and pulled and pulled then fastened with the green ... thingy. Here it is now
A super cheap redo and another thing to cross off of my to do list. Yay!
oh.. I just realized that I need to re-cover the little hideaway sleeve board too ( its tucked away in this shot) awe man!
If you havent yet, I would like to ask you all to check out my My Memories software give away. Only 2 people have entered so far :(
Here is a quick little project that I made with the My Memories software. I forgot to share it on the giveaway post.
Thanks for dropping by!