Monday, January 17, 2011

Blogging

I love blogs. I love reading them and I love having one... or two. (even if I dont update them but once a year) I am a nosy curious person. I like to know about people and how they think and what they do. But I am too shy to ask them in person. So blogging is perfect for me. I wish all my friends and acquaintances blogged so I could learn more about them. And I think learning more about someone helps me to understand them better.
I love all the information you can get too. How someone did or made something. I could spend a whole day sitting on my computer looking at decorating and DIY blogs. I have to be careful though because it makes me want to redo my whole house, and I just don't have the time, money or energy for that.
So I thought I would share with you a few of my favorites.
I was doing a search for pantries and came across my absolute favorite blog - House of Smiths
Not only was her pantry AMAZING, but I love her decorating, her projects, and her witty writing. Check out this pantry. I visit at least once a week just to look (drool really) at it. I have major pantry envy.
I just visited to get the site address and found out she is having a give away for a new Silhouette.. oooooh! More info here http://bit.ly/f7pz6v 

Here are a couple more decorating/crafting blogs I have found that I really enjoy:
and
This chick turns trash into awesome! I especially love what she has done with her staircase.
 and
I'm sure there are much more but these were the ones I had remembered to bookmark.

Then there are the friends, acquaintances and friends of friends blogs ( I need more friends to blog):
http://www.chrischasityalexposey.blogspot.com/  (who I should add under photography too. She  takes some great pics)

Photography blogs:
(not really sure if photojojo is a blog.. but I love them)
(wow)
And my personal favorite. http://sistersphotoblog.blogspot.com/

Then there is this just for fun, which I think is hilarious. Start at the first post:
http://catalogliving.net/

hmmm I thought I had more. Well this is a start. If I missed you or you blog and I don't know it let me know.
Its my hopes that you can get to know me a little better through my blogging and maybe understand me a little better. And maybe learn some new tips and crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would SO love to hear from you!